Hazardous energies & Machine safety
Improve your practices concerning machine safety
- Upgrade your working methods through our complete offering: consulting and training in machine safety.
- Ensure your work teams comply with the most recent regulations: CSA Z462 standard and OSHA requirements.
- Protect your employees with a risk analysis and a comprehensive protection program for your company.
- Reduce the risk of accidents and injuries by equipping your machines with safety and protection devices.
- Identify hazard sources by taking inventory of the risks covered by our experts.
- Act effectively in case of an incident.
SPI is the best task team in Canada
- A team of certified specialists in machine safety.
- Expertise built on thousands of interventions carried out at both private and public clients.
- "A-la-carte" services in “coaching” and/or “turnkey” methods in conjunction with the implementation strategy and the follow-up of the machine safety program.
- Flexible and personalized approach.
- Exceptional customer service that places great emphasis on the respect of people, delays and budgets.
- Outstanding ability to tackle complex problems that others were unable to resolve.
- Recognized experience in several sectors of activity; mining and metals, construction, food industry, pharmaceutical, aeronautics, transport, public and para-public agencies, pulp and paper, chemical, manufacturing, etc.
Solutions and services for machine safety
Our team of specialists jumps in to secure your workplace and protect your employees.
- Identify and analyze the risks and dangerous phenomenon related to machine safety.
- Audit your practices, systems and equipment according to the highest standards.
- Assess the compliance of your systems and equipment.
- Certify your equipment.
- Develop a protection program as well as procedures for the control of hazardous energies.
- Organize and offer coaching for the implementation and monitoring of efficient procedures.
- Recommend the best approaches and protection systems.
SPI Health and Safety offers practical and customized training for machine safety. They are certified by major clients and offered by experienced trainers dedicated to machine safety:
- Risk identification and practical solution implementation
- Risk analysis
- Operator training
- Maintenance staff training
We have more than 20 years of various key achievements to date in all activity sectors.
For more information concerning machine safety training, click here.