Currently, the rental program is only available in certain branches. We offer next-day delivery in store or at your office/home.
SPI Health and Safety offers you a wide selection of specialized products that are able to guarantee you reliability and confidence in the execution of your tasks. Using SPI's rental service also means benefiting from our team of passionate experts who will offer you a solution adapted to your needs and to your reality.
The advantages of renting from SPI:
- Allows rental of specialized equipment in the short- and long-term
- Allows you to supplement your current equipment when you have a temporary increase in demand
- Avoids the investment in purchase cost and maintenance costs
- Avoids delays while waiting for the repair of your equipment
Several branches offer short and long term rental services across Canada. The rental can be made the same day or can be planned and organized according to your needs:
- 1 day
- 1 week
- 1 month
- Unlimited duration
Find the right equipment for you!
We offer 3 categories of products available in store:
1. Gas detection
- Gas detector
- Confined space kit, including gas detector, calibration gas cylinder, regulator and sampling pump
- Calibration station
- Brands offered: MSA, BW, Draeger, Rae
2. Fall protection and confined space
- Retractable lifeline
- Confined space rescue system, including tripod and 50’ Type 3 self-retracting lifeline
- Five-piece davit arm confined space rescue system
- Confined space blower
- Brands offered: Kosto, Miller, 3M, MSA
3. Respiratory protection
- Supplied-air respirator (SAR), including 5-minute EGRESS cylinder and facepiece
- Industrial self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) with cylinder
- 50’ breathing airline
- Air filtration panel
- Brands offered: Draeger, other
Rental fees are on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. After a three-day rental, the weekly fee will be charged, and after a three-week rental, the monthly rate will take effect.
No, there is no maximum rental period. Note that the rental period begins on the day that the customer receives the equipment and ends on the day that the equipment is returned to SPI.
Equipment rental will be billed to you for the period that the equipment is in your possession.
You will be charged for the purchase price of the item.
No, rental equipment is not available for purchase.
A deposit equivalent to 40% of the value of the equipment is required for all customers who do not have an account with SPI. The deposit will be refunded upon return of the equipment, following its inspection.
Your rental request will be processed within 24 to 48 hours. For urgent requests, our team will be happy to answer them quickly.
No, we offer prepaid delivery options. Fees vary depending on the equipment and the type of delivery desired.
- Next-day delivery with courier or transport company;
- Same-day delivery with courier, subject to availability.
Yes. All branches accept returns. However, equipment inspections will be carried out at the rental service by our technicians.
All returned equipment is inspected by a SAM certified technician. If the equipment is damaged, an estimate will be sent to you, and you will be charged for the costs.
CONTACT AN ADVISOR
We take your privacy seriously.
We do not share or sell your information to any third parties.