SPI Health and Safety is a specialized network of branches offering a complete product and service solution to protect workers from hazards in their work environment.
With our strong experience in health and safety, we can support your equipment needs, such as safety boots, work gloves, harnesses, hard hats, safety clothing, etc., as well as ensure the maintenance and inspection of your specialized equipment. With our team of advisors, trainers and technicians, as well as our branches and Services Are Mobile (SAM), rest assured that we will guide you to the best product solution.
We offer a wide range of services and equipment, including:
- Fall protection
- Confined space
- Industrial hygiene
- Electrical safety
- Machine safety
- Respiratory protection
- Fire protection
SPI Health and Safety is a distributor of fall protection products in Canada. We are offering several different brands of safety harnesses, self-retracting lanyards and lifelines.
To ensure maximum protection and reduce the risks when working at heights, your equipment must be examined properly on a regular basis. Our team of certified professionals can inspect, maintain, repair and certify your fall protection equipment directly at the branch or at your workplace with our Services Are Mobile (SAM).
We have all the specialized equipment to perform the inspection of your fall protection systems, including lifelines, safety harness, anchor points, fixed anchor points, guardrails, railings, ladders and much more.
- Inspection and certification of fall protection equipment
- Repair and rental of fall protection equipment
- Engineering services for your tailor-made projects (upon request only)
Working in confined spaces without having first performed a proper evaluation of the risks may be dangerous. For several companies, it is often difficult to determine what is a confined space and the appropriate equipment to use according to the situation. SPI Health and Safety relies on its expertise and knowledge acquired through hundreds of interventions carried out at customers, both in the private and public sectors.
Our team of experts will guide you to find the appropriate equipment for your needs. At our branches, you will find the specialized tools to inspect and certify equipment for confined space entry and rescue. Product certification can be conducted directly at our branches or with our Services Are Mobile (SAM) directly at your workplace.
- Inspection and certification of confined space entry and rescue equipment
- Repair and rental of confined space entry and rescue equipment
- Calibration (“Bump Test”) of your gas detection devices
- Confined space risk assessment services (upon request only)
Did you know that your respiratory protection equipment requires maintenance at regular intervals to ensure proper operation?
Our certified technicians can help you identify the equipment requiring maintenance and even advise you on the best equipment to use according to your work environment.
Our team of certified technicians can help you select the right respiratory mask, whether you require a full-faceshield or a half-mask, as well as the respirators that best meet your needs.
The longevity of your equipment is directly affected by the quality of the maintenance and ensuring the proper certification may contribute to extending it.
- Inspection and certification of your respiratory protection equipment
- Repair and rental of respiratory protection equipment
- Fit testing to ensure the seal and efficiency of your masks
- Industrial hygiene services (upon requests only)
FIRE PROTECTION SERVICES
The inspection and maintenance programs for your fire safety equipment are essential to prevent catastrophic fire damages. Our team of certified experts brings extensive experience and knowledge to help you develop your methods and ensure equipment compliance. Our technicians can perform the inspection, maintenance and calibration of your equipment at the branch or directly at your workplace with our Services Are Mobile (SAM).
- Inspection and certification of your fire protection equipment
- Repair and rental of fire protection equipment
- Extinguisher hydrostatic testing
- Suppression system installation on off-road mining vehicles (upon request only)