Vendor managed inventory
Are you looking for a way to ensure that your team has all the right personal protective equipment (PPE) and specialized equipment available to them when they need it most?
Let us introduce you to our inventory management system.
Our Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) service is a proven approach to simpler inventory management and order fulfillment.
Our teams of experts cater to a solution tailored to your needs to ensure that your team meets your occupational health and safety goals without a hitch.
Take care of your operations. We take care of your employees' safety.
We offer a variety of systems to automate your inventory management process. Whether you need controlled access to durable items or need 24/7 availability to key personal protective equipment or specialized tools, our different VMI tools help you manage and track your stock.
Our VMI or collaborative replenishment programs enables you to:
- Improve your team’s work by having the right equipment on hand, available 24/7
- Reduce stockouts, without overstocking or carrying excess safety stock
- Increase inventory turns and cut carrying costs of inventory
- Cut purchasing administration costs
- Improve control over inventory and visibility over usage
- Ensure compliance. No need to worry about annual certification and visual inspection of your items; we got you covered.
Our promise to you
SafeStock offers you a complete overview of your inventory, improved tracking, and easier compliance. Rely on our expertise and experience to create a custom solution that lets you focus on important things.
Two options are available to you:
In both cases, each SPI Health and Safety VMI service will meet your requirements and your industry’s particularities to save you time and money.
Contact one of our experts now!
Our team is ready to help you.