Inspection, maintenance and certification
Our technical services bring you the support of certified technicians for the maintenance, inspection, and certification of your equipment, in your company or at one of our branches.
Two options are available to you:
- The mobile workshop service (SAM)
- Our in-store facilities
In both cases, certified technicians will work on your equipment according to the manufacturers’ standards and the applicable standards.
- Competent inspector of personal protective equipment
- Recertification and repair of self-retracting lifelines
- Flow testing of SCBA packs (NFPA and industrial)
- Filtration panel calibration
- Air sample testing
- Breathing air compressor maintenance/repair and commissioning
- Calibration and repair of portable units
- Calibration and sensor replacement of fixed units
- Recurring compliance programs
Did you know?
- Annually, unless the equipment has been damaged. If the equipment has been dropped or damaged, certification must be carried out immediately.
- Annually: self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA)
- Semi-annually: breathing air compressors, filtration panels and calibration of gas detectors
Focus on what is important. We’ll take care of the rest.
Our trained and certified technicians ensure that your safety equipment is always in perfect condition and complies with all applicable legislation, codes, and standards to give you peace of mind.
Solutions for you
You can count on us to ensure the safety of your workers and maximize their productivity. Our team offers you a personalized service adapted to your reality and your OHS issues.
No time for work interruptions? Our rental service takes care of everything!
- Reduction of equipment downtime
- Reduced downtime
- Minor repairs performed (if necessary) in conjunction with annual certifications
- Automatic recall notification for the following maintenances
Victoriaville, QC - Blainville, QC - Jonquière, QC - Thunder Bay, ON - Sudbury, ON - Timmins, ON - St. Catharines, ON - Saskatoon, SK - Edmonton, AB - Burnaby, BC