Improve your protection methods against electrical risks
- Perfect your work habits with our comprehensive offering: consulting, training, sales and rental of specialized equipment.
- Ensure your work teams comply with the most recent regulations: OSHA requirements and CSA Z432 and CSA Z462-15 standards.
- Protect your work with a risk analysis and a comprehensive protection program against electric arcs and electric explosions in your company.
- Provide your employees with PPE adapted to the dangers of arc flashes, according to the category of danger.
- Reduce the risks of accidents and injuries by locking out electrical equipment, applying grounding procedures and performing maintenance on personal protective equipment.
- Identify hazard sources more easily by taking inventory of the risks covered by our experts.
- Be ready to act effectively in case of an incident.
The best expertise in Canada
- A team of certified specialists in electrical safety.
- Expertise built on thousands of interventions carried out at both private and public clients.
- "A-la-carte" services in “coaching” and/or “turnkey” methods in conjunction with the implementation strategy and the follow-up of the electrical safety program.
- Flexible and personalized approach.
- Exceptional customer service that places great emphasis on the respect of people, delays and budgets.
- Outstanding ability to tackle complex problems that others were unable to resolve.
- Recognized experience in several sectors of activity; mining and metals, construction, food industry, pharmaceutical, aeronautics, transport, public and para-public agencies, pulp and paper, chemical, manufacturing, etc.
Solutions and services for electrical safety
Our team of specialists intervenes on many levels to secure your installations and protect your people.
- Identify the risks related to electrical safety in your company.
- Calculate the perimeter of arc flashes.
- Calculate the incident energy (short-circuit study and coordination to obtain the incident energy value).
- Audit your practices, systems and equipment according to the highest standards.
- Assess the compliance of your systems and equipment
- Develop a protection program to standardize your procedures.
- Plan and offer coaching for the implementation and monitoring of your procedures.
- Produce a recommendation report concerning the required protective mechanisms.
- Prepare and sell labels including the minimum requirements according to the CSA Z462-2015.
SPI Health and Safety offers practical and customized training for the protection against electrical risks. They are certified by major clients and offered by experienced trainers dedicated to electrical safety:
- Electrical risks according to the CSA Z462-15 standard
- Electrical emergency measures
We have more than 20 years of various key achievements to date in all activity sectors .
For more information, click here.
Sales and rentals
SPI Health and Safety is the largest private distributor dedicated to electrical protection products in Canada. We offer all types of arc protection clothing approved by the CSA Z462 standard, according to your needs.Browse our products offering protection against electric arcs