Covid-19 : Impact on our stores and operations
As a result of the government’s recent announcement and the expected closure of several companies, we wish to inform you that our team remains available to support and accompany you in your health and safety needs. Considered an essential service in many sectors of activity, SPI will continue to operate by making some adjustments to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.
- All orders picked up in-store must first have been ordered by phone at 1 866 861-8111 using your customer account. One of our employees will make sure to prepare your order to make sure everything is ready at your arrival.
- We will continue to offer our fit test service at some of our branches, or directly to your company. For more information, click here.
- All returns of merchandise (except respiratory masks) will be processed when this exceptional situation we are experiencing is stabilized.
- In the event you experience flu-like symptoms or have traveled recently, we are asking you to postpone your visit and avoid picking up your items at one of our points of service.
- In the circumstances, we encourage you to make your payments by credit card or electronic transfer. For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-744-2014.