- Address: 60 Rue Gaston-Dumoulin, Blainville, QC J7C 0A3
- City: Blainville
- Date (DD/MM/YYYY): 19/03/2020
- Duration: 7 hours
- Hour: 7:30 a.m - 3:30 p.m
- Month: March
- Year: 2020
This course aims at enhancing the knowledge of participants regarding planning when working at heights, the components of an efficient and functional protection system, as well as the performance of different types of available equipment, including their use, maintenance and inspection.
Overview of the laws, regulations and standards specific to working at heights, including risk identification and protective measures.
- Descriptive presentations with audiovisual media.
- Attendant participation in interactive discussions, according to the goals to achieve for this training.
- Handling personal and collective protective equipment, and fall protection equipment.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
Payment method: MasterCard, Visa