Handling of portable extinguishers
Have you ever handled a portable extinguisher? To address this situation, we offer a two-part training. First, the theoretical part will clarify the different types of extinguishers. Then, the practical part will allow the participants to handle different types of extinguishers using a real-life simulator providing an incipient fire. This training can be adapted to your needs.
Training for your different stakeholders
Overview of the content (theoretical and practical components):
- Fire triangle
- Type and characteristics of the extinguishers used in your environment
- Classification and components
- Operation and maintenance
- Develop a preventive attitude when facing an incipient fire
- Choose the right extinguishing agent
- Assess the neighbouring risks
- Means of suppression
- Operation method
- Locate the base of the fire
- Extinguishing method
- Part 2 (hands-on): using the SPI fire simulator that meets environmental standards, the participants will experience a real-life incipient fire that they will be able to extinguish. Therefore, they will be able to adopt a safe approach and assess all the neighbouring risks. Participants will be well prepared to extinguish the seat of a fire.