- Critical assessment of the workplace and processes to identify contaminants and their concentrations in order to determine potential risks to the health and safety of the workers:
- Chemical risks (workplace contaminant analysis, air quality, etc.)
- Physical risks (noise, thermal stress, lighting)
- Electrical risks
- Biological risks (workplace contamination assessment)
Respiratory protection program, training and other respiratory protection services
Are you certain your work environment complies with respiratory protection and occupational hygiene requirements? Did your apparatus receive proper certifications and inspections? Do you know how to use the required devices according to the environmental contaminants? What respiratory protection training should you offer to your personnel?
Improve industrial hygiene and respiratory protection in your work environment
- Adequately protect your personnel through our comprehensive expertise: consulting, training, inspection, sales and rentals of specialized equipment.
- Be smart and identify risks: hazardous situations, different environmental contaminants and problematic concentrations.
- Implement a strong respiratory protection program, well-designed fit tests as well as equipment maintenance and storage procedures.
- Limit exposure risks.
- Optimize the return on your investment.
- Provide proper respiratory protection training to your employees.
- Know how to choose and efficiently use the equipment.
- Improve air quality.
- Provide your employees with a healthy work environment.
- Make your work teams comply with the most recent regulations; CSA Z94.4 standard, OSHA requirements, as well as multiple standards applicable to air quality and noise - CSA Z94.2 Hearing Protection Devices: Performances, Selection, Care and Use.
The best team of experts in Canada
- A team of specialists in respiratory protection and occupational hygiene to help and advise you for a better anticipation, identification, evaluation and control of your risks, to ultimately ensure the health and safety of your workers.
- Exceptional customer service, adapted to your reality and work environment in order to design tailored solutions to meet your needs.
- Recognized experience in several sectors of activity; mining and metals, construction, food industry, pharmaceutical, aeronautics, transport, public and para-public agencies, pulp and paper, chemical, manufacturing, etc.
Solutions and services for respiratory protection and industrial hygiene
SPI Health and Safety provides a training program specifically for respiratory protection and occupational hygiene, to ensure compliance for hazard identification and the application of protective measures according to CSA Z94.4 standard Selection, Use and Care of Respirators.
All our courses are accredited by most major clients and intended for two different audiences:
- For users
- For managers
SPI Health and Safety is the largest private distributor of respiratory protection and industrial hygiene products in Canada. Whether you are searching for self-contained respiratory apparatus, supplied air respirators, protective masks, half mask respirators or gas detectors, we have what you need.
- SPI Health and Safety has all the specialized equipment for the inspection your respiratory protection equipment and gas detectors.
- We also own many mobile service trucks (SAM) available to perform inspections directly at your workplace.
We take your privacy seriously.
We do not share or sell your information to any third parties.