OHS prevention management
Ensure the compliance of your prevention program
- Improve your OHS performances with our comprehensive offer; consulting, outsourcing, training, software applications, sales and rental of specialized equipment.
- Identify the priorities and the different sources of danger in your workplace.
- Implement a comprehensive OHS prevention program to help your teams comply with the most recent regulations.
- Standardize your OHS practices and reduce the gap between your objectives and your results.
- Support your team to ensure the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
SPI, your best OHS team in Canada
- A team of certified specialists, dedicated to health and safety management at work.
- Expertise built on thousands of interventions carried out at both private and public clients.
- "A-la-carte" services in “coaching” and/or “turnkey” methods in conjunction with the implementation strategy and the follow-up of the OHS prevention program.
- Flexible and personalized approach.
- Exceptional customer service that places great emphasis on the respect of people, delays and budgets.
- Outstanding ability to tackle complex problems that others were unable to resolve.
- We are present on certain CSA committees.
- Recognized experience in several sectors of activity; mining and metals, construction, food industry, pharmaceutical, aeronautics, transport, public and para-public agencies, pulp and paper, chemical, manufacturing, etc.
Solutions and services for prevention management
Our team of specialists comes in to identify your hazards and risks, advise you on the way to secure your facilities and protect your resources while helping you mobilize your personnel and change the mindset.
- Critical evaluation of locations as well as the health and safety program and practices in place.
- Support services to business executives for developing OHS strategies and/or action plans.
- Risk inventory.
- Development of a prevention program and monitoring measures to be applied.
- Awareness activities for managers and/or employees
- OHS action plan
- OHS culture
- OHS briefing
- Personal protective equipment use
- Noise control
- Interactive conference proposal
- DNA of OHS-efficient companies
- OHS: a decision made with the head and the heart
Entrust to us the management of your company’s health and safety program. Take advantage of our turnkey services for your workplace:
- Construction site supervision;
- OHS managers and advisors;
- Experts available upon request.
SPI Health and Safety offers practical and customized training adapted to your prevention management reality. The training is accredited by most major clients.
We suggest an approach including all the management aspects of your training program, from the identification of your needs related to workstations to specific content adapted to each task. Our training kit includes the following:
- The notion of OHS culture
- The leadership and development of your management and supervision team
- The implementation of a simple and efficient operating structure
Examples of courses:
- Hazard identification and risk assessment (HIRA)
- Responsibilities of your OHS committee
- Implementation of an OHS action plan
- Workplace inspection
To date, we have trained thousands of people in all areas of activity.
SPI Health and Safety developed efficient OHS management software. We invite you to try our software designed for risk follow-up and corrective actions to develop your occupational health and prevention program.
Sales and rentals
SPI Health and Safety is the largest private distributor dedicated to health and safety products in Canada. We are authorized dealers of most personal protective equipment (PPE) brands and specialized equipment to protect your workers.Browse all health and safety products offered at SPI