Work never sounded so good with the 3M Peltor Series
When it comes to protecting workers’ hearing, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. In our changing world, finding the right fit and managing the complexities of the pandemic guidelines may be a challenge of its own.
To ensure physical distancing and maintain seamless communications, advanced hearing protection devices are the tools many industries are turning to. Technology, such as earplugs and earmuffs, allows clear two-way communication and social distancing.
The safe way to exchange in any setting
The 3M™ Peltor™ brand of products offers solutions that not only make it possible for your team to communicate easily and clearly at a sound distance, but also reduce exposure to hazardous noise levels.
3M™ Peltor™ safety earmuffs and high-quality earplugs are key to both safety and productivity. They help you focus on your work, and let you hear what you only want to hear:
- While harmful noise levels are filtered out by smart technology, active control of incoming sound from your environment lets you hear alarms and warning signals.
- Two-way communication is possible with 3M level-dependent function for ambient listening systems. For longer distances, you have the option of using Bluetooth® connections to your mobile or the built-in two-way radios for easy contact.
- The hearing protection devices can be combined with a sound system that lets you listen to your favorite music or podcast all day long.
Choose your fit
There is a large variety of hearing protection available on the market—all made to suit a worker’s preference. 3M™ Peltor™ products feature many styles and configurations, making it easier for you to find your perfect fit.
3M™ PELTOR™ Safety Electronic Earplugs
- SPI product number: OCT028
- External microphones allow you to communicate and monitor environmental sounds
- Intuitive one-button operation powers earpiece on/off and selects volume level
- Uses a rechargeable lithium-ion battery (charging cable included)
- Weather-resistant earpieces and charging case (IP54)
- Small and lightweight design ensures comfort
- Compatible with other PPE such as helmets and face shields
3M™ PELTOR™ LiteCom FRS Headset, CSA Class A
- SPI product number: OCC049
- Uses an analog two-way communication radio with 22 pre-programmed FRS/GMRS channels
- Noise-canceling microphone for clear speech transmission in noisy environments
- Push-to-Talk (PTT) or hands-free voice-operated (VOX) transmit options
- Voice-guided headset menu for easy operation
- Built tough for workers and offers comfortable all-day wearability
3M™ PELTOR™ ProTac™ III Headset, Headband
- SPI product number: OCC050
- Level-dependent function for ambient listening
- 3.5 mm listen-only stereo input (limited to 82 dB) for connection to external devices (e.g. cell phone, two-way radio, iPod).
- Voice-guided menu system
- Auto power off: the headset will turn off after 4 hours of non-use to save battery
- Low-battery warning at a low battery level
- Electronics are located in the outer part of the cup to reduce corrosion caused by sweat