Walk with confidence in K1 Series Ice Cleats
Many outdoor workers have a love-hate relationship with winter. This great season brings us wonderful scenery, cozy fires, and hot cocoa. But what about freezing temperatures, ice slips, and feeling clammy?
Fortunately, today we can find much-improved health and safety equipment designed to protect us in cold temperatures. Quality equipment could ultimately make the difference between slipping on ice and injuring yourself or not.
Did you know? Slip and fall incidents are the leading cause of workers’ compensation claims.
And when the snow begins to fall, worksites become increasingly risky for employees who don’t have the right winter PPE.
Ice cleats are a great solution to stop you from falling in slippery environments. Ice grips for boots are key to prevent the repercussions of a bad slip or fall injuries at work.
Geroline created the K1 Mid-Sole Ice Cleats to answer a real issue in the industry.
These snow cleats are durable, high-quality, convenient ice cleats and designed to answer the needs of workers who face unpredictable conditions on the job.
The K1 Mid-Sole is the only certified intrinsically safe ice cleat in North America, a must needed if you work on sites where electrical and thermal energy is present.
- One-size-fits-all: adjustable strap for easy adjustment on the foot
- Easy transition from indoors to outdoors: rotate to the top of your foot when traction isn’t needed.
- Great for worksites that require driving or climbing a ladder.
- High-visibility strap to enhance your safety.
Ice cleats that suit your needs
K1 Series Mid-Sole Ice Cleat, Regular Fit
SPI product number: PCR035
The cleat that changed the game. This one-size-fits-all winter traction solution is great for an icy and snowy environment.
- Ideal for traditional work boots
- 15 mm cleat height
- High-quality rubber
- Spark-resistant durable studs
Geroline K1 Series Mid-Sole Ice Cleat, Low Fit
SPI product number: PCR046
Everything you know and trust about the K1 regular fit, designed for boots and shoes with low arches.
- Lower profile studs
- Narrow rubber platform
- Ideal for footwear with little or no heel
- 11 mmm cleat height
Geroline K1 Series Mid-Sole Ice Cleat, High Fit
SPI product number: PCR047
Offers all the benefits of the K1 regular fit, designed for footwear with extra-deep treads, high arches, or with an aggressive heel.
- Ideal for lineman or logger boots
- Ideal for forestry, oil and gas, and pipeline industry workers
- 18 mm cleat height
Geroline K1 Series Mid-Sole Intrinsic Ice Cleat
SPI product number: PCR045
Same design benefits of the K1 regular fit, the Geroline K1 Intrinsic ice cleat were designed to ensure your team’s safety in hazardous environments.
- Added benefit: internationally recognized with an intrinsically safe certification that prevents sparks caused by electrical and thermal energy
- Ideal for oil and gas, chemical, wastewater, and agricultural applications
- 15 mm cleat height
Geroline K1 Series Mid-Sole Slim Ice Cleat
SPI product number: PCR043
NEW! Meet the K1 Slim, winner of the 2020 Occupational Health & Safety New Product of the Year. From driving to climbing, lifting to walking, the K1 Slim adds grip to all shoes.
- Ideal for footwear with flat soles and little-to-no arches like runners and safety shoes
- Designed for work in warehouses and homecare
- Ultra-thin industrial quality rubber
- Durable ice-penetrating tungsten carbide studs
- Offer workers complete control of their environment no matter the season