Introducing the next generation of fall protection systems
The safest fall protection harness is the one you’ll actually want to wear. Each V-SERIES harness includes unique features to deliver exceptional comfort – so you can focus on your work, not your harness.
Exclusive racing-style buckle allows for a close, comfortable-fitting harness — eliminating the need for bulky chest straps or cumbersome buckles.
Racing-style buckle creates an athletic cut, contouring the harness to the body for improved upper torso movement on the job.
Pull-down adjustment allows you to quickly get the right fit that lasts throughout the work day.
- A racing-style buckle that allows for a perfect fit of the harness
- An athletic fit that hugs the body while improving the mobility of the worker's upper body
- Pull down adjustment allows for quick and easy harness adjustment
- New hexagonal stitching that makes it easy to find broken threads when visually inspecting the harness
- A dual load indicator that notifies you if the harness has already been dropped
- An under-buttock strap for maximum comfort
- A load capacity of 140kg
V-FORM+ features all the benefits of the V-FORM™ and:
- A dedicated attachment point for Personal Fall Limiters allows quick and easy attachment and allows your back D-Ring to remain free for other use
- Four lanyard keepers, including two at the waist to increase comfort and reduce chaffing
- A coated strap to repel dirt, grease or moisture
- Shoulder padding to help eliminate pressure points for added comfort.
V-FIT™ features all the benefits of the V-FORM+ and:
- The RaceFLEX buckle that allows a perfect fit of the harness, eliminating the use of bulky chest straps
- Shoulder padding that adapts to your movements and that can be removed for cleaning
- Horizontal leg straps
V-FLEX™ features all the benefits of the V-FIT™ and:
- An exclusive design that reduces the need to adjust the harness throughout the day
- Thermoformed padding that adjusts to the shape of your shoulders and is designed for cooling
- Built-in straps to prevent possible suspension trauma in case of a fall
- Buckles on the shoulder strap that allow for easy adjustment of the harness