Measure up to 7 gases all at once
The Dräger X-am® 8000: A gas detector that is simple yet so efficient.
The X-am® 8000 measures simultaneously up to 7 gases, including toxic, flammable gases and vapors, and oxygen— either in pump or diffusion mode. Innovative signaling design and handy assistant functions ensure complete safety throughout the process.
Specially designed for remote sampling, optimized for clearance measurements
The Dräger X-am® 8000 is equipped with a very powerful pump. It can be connected with hoses of up to 45 meters in length. A pump adapter makes it easy to switch between diffusion and pump mode at any time. This means the pump is only operated when you actually need it. That saves battery power, reduces wear and tear, and thereby extends the lifespan of the pump.
Easy to use and to understand
Handy and durable, the Dräger X-am® 8000 is intuitive to operate single-handedly using three function keys. The easy-to-read colour display clearly lays out all the information for you.
- All you need in one efficient detector
- Detection of up to 7 gases, including toxic, flammable gases and vapors, and oxygen all at once.
- Compact and robust construction that withstands even the harshest conditions.
- Green glow of the D-light to indicate from a distance whether the device has been properly tested and is ready for use.
- Smart assistant that calculates the necessary flushing time for the device.
- Data automatically transferred to the CSE Connect app. You can easily create measurement reports and manage your measuring tasks more efficiently.
- Can be fitted with one of two high-performance PID sensors in order to measure high and low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) concentrations.