SPI Health and Safety has certified health and safety expertise dedicated to the telecommunications sector. Reduce the risks associated with high electrical charges as well as the hazards of working at heights on ladders, scaffolding and towers, or accessing and rescuing workers from manholes, with our selection of solutions and services.
Ensure the compliance of your employees to various regulations by developing a tailored-made OHS protection program. Trust our experts to protect your work teams.
Examples of health and safety mandates for the telecommunications sector
- Accessing and working on the rooftops of your buildings as well as the buildings of your clients
- Confined space entry and rescue
- Working and rescue at heights
- Securing the roofs of your clients
- Working on ladders, scaffolding and towers
- Compliance with the different federal and provincial regulations
- Inspection of PPEs, gas detectors and confined space equipment
- OHS management of subcontractors (training, procedures, equipment)
- Wear and care of the appropriate equipment
- Management of the equipment in trucks
Programs specific to the telecommunications industry
SPI Health and Safety offers a wide range of customized services and solutions adapted to your reality. Meet your OHS objectives, and respect your timeline and budget by trusting the SPI team with your challenges!