Mining and metals
SPI Health and Safety has certified expertise, dedicated to the prevention, health and safety of the mining industry. Ensure the compliance of your employees with the various regulations and corporate programs for the management of your critical risks.
Reduce the risks associated with unsecured, hazardous equipment, as well as the risk of working at heights above trucks, vats and tanks, by developing a tailor-made protection program. Trust our experts to protect your work teams and reduce the costs associated with accidents.
Examples of health and safety mandates for the mining industry
- Risk analysis and development of lockout procedures
- Unique methodology for identifying underground risks
- Installation of fire suppression systems on underground and above-ground mobile equipment
- Employee engagement concerning OHS
- Management software for lockout and confined space procedures
- Risk management software to produce the prevention program for your company
- Confined space entry and rescue (risk analysis, training, etc.)
- Working and rescuing at heights
- Accessing and working above vats and tanks
- Accessing and working above trucks
- Securing roofs
- Installation and inspection of anchorage points, rails and lifelines
- Inspection of PPEs, gas detectors and confined space equipment
- Assessment of unsecured production equipment
- OHS management of subcontractors (training, procedures, equipment)
- Selection of the right respiratory protection
- Wear and care of the appropriate equipment
- Arc flash signage and clothing
Programs specific to the mining industry
SPI Health and Safety offers a wide range of customized services and solutions adapted to your reality. Meet your OHS objectives, and respect your timeline and budget by trusting the SPI team with your challenges!