SPI Health and Safety has unrivalled health and safety qualifications in the manufacturing sector. Reduce the hazards related to the operation of industrial machines with our proven solutions and services designed to ensure health and safety at your plant.
Protect our employees by executing hazard control programs specific to your operations, such as production, maintenance and repair tasks. It is also possible to control the safety of the work performed by your subcontractors.
Focus on providing training to your teams and make sure they comply with the standards specific to the manufacturing sector.
Examples of health and safety mandates for manufacturing plants
- Risk analysis and development of lockout procedures
- Employee engagement concerning OHS
- Procedure management software and lockout and confined space procedures
- Risk management software to produce the prevention program for your company
- Confined space entry and rescue (risk analysis, training, etc.)
- Working and rescuing at heights
- Securing roofs
- Installation and inspection of anchorage points, rails and lifelines
- Inspection of PPEs, gas detectors and confined space equipment
- Assessment of unsecured production equipment
- Arc flash signage and clothing
- OHS management of subcontractors (training, procedures, equipment)
- Selection of the right respiratory protection
- Wear and care of the appropriate equipment
Programs specific to the manufacturing sector
SPI Health and Safety offers a variety of tailored services and solutions adapted to your reality. Share with us your challenges and issues so we can help you exceed your OHS objectives while respecting your timeline and budget.