SPI Health and Safety has a predominant health and safety expertise in food processing plants. Reduce the hazards related to the operation of industrial machines with our proven solutions and services designed for the food industry.
Protect your employees without affecting your production by implementing and improving your hazard control programs, using lockout, working at heights, confined space, machine safety, electrical safety and respiratory protection.
Focus on providing training to your teams and make sure they comply with the standards specific to the food industry sector.
Examples of health and safety mandates for food processing plants
- Risk analysis and lockout procedures for sanitation issues
- Procedure management software and lockout and confined space procedures
- Employee engagement concerning OHS
- Risk management software to produce the prevention program for your company
- Confined space entry and rescue
- Working and rescuing at heights
- Accessing and working above vats and tanks
- Accessing and working above trucks
- Securing roofs
- Installation and inspection of anchorage points, rails and lifelines
- Inspection of PPEs, gas detectors and confined space equipment
- Assessment of unsecured production equipment
- OHS management of subcontractors (training, procedures, equipment)
- Selection of the right respiratory protection
- Wear and care of the appropriate equipment
- Arc flash signage and clothing
Programs specific to the food industry
SPI Health and Safety offers a wide range of customized services and solutions adapted to your reality. Exceed your OHS objectives, and respect your timeline and budget by trusting the SPI team with your challenges!