Energy, oil and gas
SPI Health and Safety has certified health and safety expertise for the oil and gas industry. Reduce the risks associated with fires, lockout as well as electrical charges with our selection of dedicated solutions and services.
Ensure the compliance of your employees with the various regulations by developing a tailored-made OHS protection program. Trust our experts to protect your work teams and perform the inspection of your PPEs, gas detectors and confined space equipment.
Examples of health and safety mandates for the oil and gas industry
- Develop an approach for lockout and control of hazardous energies through risk management with multiple channels
- Employee engagement concerning OHS
- Management software for lockout tagout and confined space procedures
- Risk analysis software to produce the prevention program for your company
- Confined space entry and rescue (risk assessment, training, etc.)
- Working and rescuing at heights
- Accessing and working above vats and tanks
- Accessing and working above trucks
- Securing roofs
- Installation and inspection of anchorage points, rails and lifelines
- Inspection of PPEs, gas detectors and confined space equipment
- Assessment of unsecured production equipment
- OHS management of subcontractors (training, procedures, equipment)
- Selection of the right respiratory protection program and equipment
- Wear and care of the appropriate equipment
- Arc flash signage and clothing
- Rescuers on site
Programs specific to the oil and gas industry
SPI Health and Safety offers a wide range of customized services and solutions adapted to your reality. Meet your OHS objectives, and respect your timeline and budget by trusting the SPI team with your challenges!