Capital Safety raises the bar in fall protection with the Nano-Lok edge, a twin-leg self-retracting lifeline with quick connector. Specially designed to provide an anchor at foot level and be applied to sharp edge environments, this ingenious device supports safe working at heights.
5 mm diameter galvanized lifeline; resistant and flexible
- Provides a working length of 2.4 m (8 feet).
Ergonomic design, strong, compact and lightweight
- The backpack-style energy absorber disperses the weight uniformly on the shock absorbing lanyard and reduces the impact on the body in the case of a fall.
Choose between a single cable unit and integral fixation
- Easy to install for a direct connection on most security harnesses.
Meets the most stringent safety standards
- The Nano-LokMC edge offers important safety improvements.
- It locks quickly, stopping a fall only within a few centimeters, thus providing superior protection at low heights. The lifeline always stays tight, reducing the risks of displacement, hanging or tripping.
To equip your employees with an ingenious and easy-to-use lifeline, shop online on our website.