3M 9100-Air Speedglas Welding Helmet
YMT143 MFG #: 7000128109
- Brand: 3M Canada
- Delta Last Modified: 11/12/2019 4:45:30 AM, 11/19/2019 9:51:55 AM
- Enrichment Status: New
- Manufacturer (Supplier): 3M CANADA COMPANY
- Model Number Color: YMT143
- Powered Air And Supplied Air ― Type of product: Helmets
- Systeme Type: Powered air-purifying
Improved powered-air system
• Integrated air-supply system that provides air to the face to cool down users working in hot environments. Also, the frontal ventilation openings reduce fogging in humid conditions.
• The adjustable, breathable tube at the rear of the mask is flexible, allowing the user to work in confined spaces or lying on his back.
• Respiratory protection is maintained even when the external visor (auto-darkening filter) is raised.
• The breathing tube is fixed on the head suspension instead than on the mask. Thus, it exerts less traction on the mask.
• The great transparent screen of 17 x 10 cm (8 x 4.25 in.) is ideally suited for precision grinding and preparatory work in low lighting.
• Side window lenses, shade 5, allow peripheral vision, which increase safety when the welding mask is in place. At the same time, optional lens protectors are offered when other welders are working nearby.
• The extended protection allows the user to be protected from damaging UV rays that can contribute to skin cancers.
• The transparent internal visor for grinding was widened increasing peripheral vision and allowing the user to work in confined space without having to turn the head.